Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rangers Collapse

Well I was looking forward to the potential of there actually being a Rangers post season this year but they have let me down yet again. A few weeks ago they were right in the hunt but now they are 7 games back in the division, after just about giving up in the recent series against the Angels. Now it just appears that the pitchers are auditioning for next year.


I know it's only 2 games into the season, but the Cowboys do not look so good, their defense has been non-existent Ware has been a non factor in the first two games and all Barbie Carpenter managed to do is signal the crowd to get louder. Also does Jason Garrett know that he has Felix Jones on his team? I mean he only has 13 touches in two games, I know you have Marion and Tashard to give touches to but we have to get Felix the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment