Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's the little things that count...

With all the new features in the latest release of AutoCAD there are alot of things to love, the intuitive ribbon, the hatch improvements, and the PDF output to name a few. But just as this post says it's the little things that count.

While all the new features and improvements are great, one of the minor things that Autodesk has done is pretty cool, and that is making the Layer Pulldown automatically adjust to the length of the layer name!

I added a layer in the bottom picture, and the pulldown automatically adjust itself so you can read the entire layer name! Greatness!

Autodesk does not need to barrage me with annual releases packed with so many new features that by the time I get around to using them, the beta version for the next release is already out. Just send me a few new commands or tools and I will be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment